Sometime, Somewhere, Funeral Arrangements Will Need To Be Completed By Someone…
Provide peace of mind to your family by pre-planning today.
Why “preplan” your funeral arrangements?
- Prearrangements provide a record of your wishes that will be accessible to surviving family members
- Relieves surviving family members of some of the emotional burdens associated with making funeral arrangement decisions.
- Allows for a less stressful environment, without time constraints, to make important decisions
- Allows for surviving family members to concentrate on the memories of a lifetime rather than the details surrounding death.
Although it is possible to make these arrangements without pre-paying , many families choose to take care of the final expenses in advance. Why?
- Prepaying relieves surviving family members of the financial burden associated with final expenses.
- Allows you the opportunity to determine exactly how much to spend for funeral services.
- Protects assets from confiscation due to long-term care expenses.
- Transfers the risk of inflation of funeral costs to the funeral home.
- Offers the opportunity to pay for the final expenses in installments.
Click on the images below to see an enlarged version of the brochure:
|"How To Talk To
|"Make A Difficult
Decision A Little Easier"
You Need To Ask"
| "Cremation Is"
|| "Return Assured"|
How Do I Begin?
We provide trained and licensed Family Service Counselors to assist you with making arrangements in advance. There is no cost or pressure associated with making advance plans. We strive to inform you about all the options available so you can make intelligent decisions regarding what is best for you and your family. To schedule an appointment or ask questions regarding advance planning, please call the Iles Prearrangement Center at (515) 270-3800. Or you may start with our On-line Pre-arrangement Form. Just complete the information and submit the form. A Family Service Counselor will contact you to answer any questions you may have.